Business women, like you, want to succeed. You might be a small business owner, an innovator with a new product or idea, a game-changer who is reimagining your community, or a woman digging her heels into a male-dominated profession. It’s incredible, the work you’re doing – and the work you still aspire to do – but it’s not always easy. Women in business have unique challenges that can be magnified by family, children, workplace culture, and societal ideas about what women can and should do. A lot of women in your shoes feel anxious, stressed, overwhelmed, defeated, pessimistic, or simply “stuck.” Our tendency is to go it alone, or to seek advice from everyone and their mother, but neither one of those options is truly helpful. <– That’s where I come in.
Working with me might be right for you if:
- You struggle with boundaries for work and home
- You feel competing tugs from work and family
- You are feeling stressed and/or anxious about the new business you’re starting
- You have a great idea for a product or service, but struggle with self-doubt
- You have big plans and can’t seem to make them happen
- You can’t figure out why other women seem more successful than you
- You have a major decision coming up and just can’t figure out what you should do
- You are frustrated by the differences you see between how men and women navigate your profession
I can help you align your values with your work, push through self-doubt and criticism, figure out what’s working and what isn’t, and create a plan that feels authentic and action-oriented. You can leave feeling like you know how to bring your best self to the table.
READY TO FEEL BETTER? CALL 423-822-2054, OR CLICK THE BUTTON BELOW TO SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT ONLINE.